Introducing VIBRA3.0 Treatment
A technology that produces vibrations of high therapeutic value to induce adaptive metabolic and neurophysiological responses in the muscular and osteoarticular structures of the body.
(Ph. Dwayne Cowen World Bronze medallist, London 2017 European Team Champion, Lille 2017 Birmingham Diamond League winner. Puma athlete)
VIBRA3.0 is a very popular with top level sports people and many other patients at ALO Physiotherapy due to its therapeutic benefits.
What is VIBRA3.0 Technology?
VIBRA3.0 is a selective mechanical-sound wave system for the non-invasive treatment of muscular and neuromuscular pathologies. Vibra 3.0, now also available in a portable certified version the Vibra GO, is an electro-medical device, certified to CE0476.
What are the advantages for patients?
Advantages for patients:
- Faster functional recovery
- Treatments are safe and have high therapeutic efficacy
- Promotes a sense of well-being, predisposing the subject towards post-treatment physical activity
- Better cost-benefit ratio compared with other types of treatment
- Treatment is painless and relaxing, thanks also to Z.A.L. technology (reduced noise).
- Complete safety for patients with fragile capillaries due to a reduced vacuum effect.
- Better results also due to the possibility to integrate movement exercises during a treatment session, thanks to the new custom tubes, which are longer and more flexible, and the more secure system of attachment to the new transducers.
What conditions is it used to treat?
NEUROLOGICAL REHABILITATION TREATMENTS
TREATMENTS FOR THE ELDERLY
TREATMENTS FOR PRE- AND POSTOPERATIVE RECOVERY
TREATMENTS FOR AESTHETIC MEDICINE PAIN MANAGEMENT
TREATMENTS TREATMENTS TO SUPPORT SPORTS ACTIVITIES
Book your VIBRA3.0 Treatment at ALO:
Call: 020 7636 8845
Upcoming blogs will bring further information about how VIBRA3.0 energy treatment works and the research behind it.
Further Information: https://youtu.be/JdOhsRzP4XM