Vibration Therapy for Functional Recovery
VIBRA3.0 is a very popular with top level sports people and many other patients at ALO Physiotherapy due to its therapeutic benefits for sports injuries and performance. It can be especially helpful when preparing for a sporting event such as a marathon, triathlon or Iron Man.
Vibra3.0 can help to:
- Increase muscle power
- Reduce muscle fatigue
- Increase your muscle endurance
- Improve muscle coordination
- Reduce rehabilitation times
- Used by the Olympic British Team for Athletics
What is VIBRA3.0 Technology?
A technology that produces vibrations of high therapeutic value to induce adaptive metabolic and neurophysiological responses in the muscular and osteoarticular structures of the body.
What are the advantages for patients?
- Faster functional recovery
- Treatments are safe and have high therapeutic efficacy
- Promotes a sense of well-being
- Treatment is painless and relaxing, thanks also to Z.A.L. technology (reduced noise).
- Complete safety for patients with fragile capillaries due to a reduced vacuum effect.
- Better results also due to the possibility to integrate movement exercises during a treatment session, thanks to the new custom tubes, which are longer and more flexible, and the more secure system of attachment to the new transducers.
What conditions is it used to treat?
- Sports injuries and performance
- Neurological Rehabilitation Treatments
- Treatments for the eldery
- Musculoskeletal conditions and Pain Management
- Aesthetic medicine